With the easiest online booking system!
Find & book your Scooter now !
*Delivery in the north only. Pick your closest location. Contact us for other locations.
3 Simple Steps to rent !
Just pick your rental dates and choose an available scooter or bike!
Complete your reservation and receive your invoice by mail!
Enjoy our long term special discounts!
Applicable on all models!
Why rent with us?
- We are an exciting company with a new fleet of modern scooters,
- Our scooters are powerful, stylish & reliable,
- Search for availability of our scooters directly online,
- We have an easy online booking process, no paperworks,
- Easy & secured online payment system via PayPal or Cash on delivery
- Receive your reservation details by mail,
- Modify your reservation easily with your booking reference,
- Choose your custom delivery and return address.
Why Choose a scooter?
- You can easily find parking space and stop to explore, particularly in busy places,
- Scooters are fuel efficient, you will save money on your travel,
- Are you afraid of left hand drive in Mauritius? You will not feel the difference with scooters,
- Make your trip exciting, unique and memorable by feeling the nature while moving!
You can modify your own booking easily, just put insert booking ID that you received by mail and do the needful on the modify-reservation page.
You can choose custom pickup while making the reservation. Put your exact address in the comment section. Please note that we can do delivery only in the northern part of the island. Please contact us if you are ensure which regions we cover.
Yes, helmets and reflective vests are provided with your scooter for yourself and passenger.
Riding scooters or any other type of vehicle in Mauritius, as in any location, comes with its own set of considerations for safety. Here are some factors to keep in mind:
- Traffic Conditions: Mauritius has varying traffic conditions. In urban areas like Port Louis, traffic congestion can be an issue, and defensive driving is crucial. In rural areas, roads may be less crowded, but other challenges like uneven road surfaces or animals on the road may arise.
- Road Infrastructure: The quality of roads can vary. Most areas have well-maintained roads, while some secondary roads may have potholes or uneven surfaces. Pay attention to road conditions and adjust your speed accordingly.
- Traffic Awareness: Be mindful of other road users, including pedestrians, cyclists, and other motorists. Defensive driving can help you anticipate and react to potential hazards.
While picking your scooter, you need to provide your reservation reference code & your driving license. Please email your driving license on firstname.lastname@example.org or provide a printed copy.
While most of our scooters can reach speeds above 100km/hr, two wheels have a speed limit of 80km/hr in Mauritius. This is for the safety of 2 wheelers. Since Mauritius is a small Island, driving slowly will not have much impact on your travel time, therefore you are encouraged to drive slowly and be very careful on the road. Note that many roads have speed limits of 60km/hr and you should respect all speed limits. There are many speed cameras in Mauritian roads. Police also regularly measure speeds of traffic at various spots across the island. In the case of receiving a fine, you’ll need to settle it before leaving the country either with us or directly at the district court.